Two workshops: ‘Who are my clients?’ and ‘Reaching my clients’ which together will build you a marketing plan. Lots of top tips and techniques to market your business effectively and affordably.
Location: Online 16th and 30th March
Sutiable for: Any business wanting to make the most of their marketing.
Forget expensive advertising, think affordable marketing
Marketing is how you let your potential customers know who you are and what you do. As such, it is a crucial part of your business: without customers you don’t have a business, so you need to get it right without spending a fortune.
There are many different ways to market your business: networking, advertising, social media, leaflets to name but a few. Do you know which ones will work for your business? You can take the scattergun approach and just try different techniques, but it can be expensive and may not work well. It’s much better to plan your efforts and measure their performance. That way you can see your successes and failures and can improve your marketing further – saving money and increasing sales.
In this two-part workshop, we help you to build an effective marketing plan for your business. We look at:
- Who your clients are (and don’t say “everybody”!)
- How to identify the best way to market to them
- How to build a successful campaign
We will provide you with top tips on how to market your business effectively without needing to spend lots of money. We will also take you through some of the common strategies and techniques for different business types. With these tools you’ll be able to make informative decisions about how to market your business.
There will be be plenty of opportunities to discuss your different marketing options and gather ideas and feedback from other attendees.
You will leave with:
- A better understanding of marketing
- A draft marketing plan for your business
- Plenty of ideas on how to market your business effectively and affordably
- A new network of other business owners you’ll meet at the workshop
Who should attend?
These workshops are suitable for:
- Anyone who is starting a business, or planning to do so.
- Anyone already in business who feels their marketing could do with a boost.
Start: 10.00am 16th and 30th March
Finish: 11.30am 16th and 30th March
The workshop is NOT a webinar. It is interactive and will provide opportunities for discussion. We will send you an invitation to join before the meeting.