In this Mailchimp Masterclass you will explore some of the more advanced features available in Mailchimp. These can enhance your email marketing and improve engagement with your readers.
- Mailchimp templates
- Targeting emails with groups and segments
- Integrating to other packages, such as online shops
- Interpreting campaign results to find out what works.
Times: 10.00am – 11.30pm
Suitable for: Anyone who has used Mailchimp to created campaigns and wants to improve.
Many small businesses use Mailchimp to manage their email marketing as it is easy to set up and use. In this Mailchimp Masterclass we explore some of the features available that can enhance your email marketing and improve engagement with your readers.
We will cover:
- Setting up templates for great looking emails
- Using groups and segments to target your emails more precisely.
- Keeping legal.
- Using automation to keep your readers informed.
- Using signup forms to extend your reach.
- Integrating with your shop.
The Masterclass is a practical session, so please make sure you have access to a Mailchimp account for the workshop.
You will leave with:
- A good understanding of the advanced features of Mailchimp
- Knowledge of how to use the feedback in results to improve future emails
- Extra confidence in using Mailchimp
- A new network of other business owners you’ll meet at the workshop
The workshop is suitable for:
Anyone who has used Mailchimp and knows how to create campaigns and now wants to make better use of the system to make their email marketing more effective.
Start: 10.00am, 11th May
Finish: 11.30pm, 11th May
The workshop is NOT a webinar. It is interactive and will provide opportunities for discussion. We will send you an invitation to join before the meeting.