Words are as important as images to your business brand. Learn how to write engaging content for your website and social media posts.
Location: Online 13th April
Suitable for: Any business wanting to improve their written content.
Why do words matter?
In this visual world, it is easy to concentrate on the visual side of the message (colours, images, etc.) and forget how important the words and language you use are.
What you say and how you say it colours how people think about your business. You need to make sure that you create the right impression. This is particularly true of your digital marketing: your website and social media. If the words are wrong, then you may lose potential customers even if the images are spot on.
Improve your copywriting skills
In this workshop we will start by looking at the audience for your product/service and what they are likely to expect. You can then use this to tailor your writing to:
- Create the right impression of your business by using the correct type of language for the situation
- Write engaging content for your website
- Write memorable tweets and posts
- Improve your SEO by targeting your content correctly
There will be be plenty of opportunities to discuss your different marketing options and gather ideas and feedback from other attendees.
You will leave with:
- A better understanding of how to use words to promote your business
- A draft plan for a series of blogs/posts
- Knowledge of how you write can influence search engine results
Who should attend?
These workshops are suitable for:
- Anyone who is starting a business, or planning to do so.
- Anyone already in business who feels their copywriting skills could do with a boost.
Start: 10.00am 13th April
Finish: 11.30am 13th April
The workshop is NOT a webinar. It is interactive and will provide opportunities for discussion. We will send you an invitation to join before the meeting.