We ran our GDPR workshop a total of 22 times, in various guises, over the six month period leading up to 25th May (“GDPR Day”). These are just a few of the comments we received.
- Very informative, relaxed but comprehensive
- Easy to understand and I’m now set up to communicate to my colleagues
- It was all super useful and surprisingly enjoyable
- Open and honest
- Pitched at the right level (i.e. an overview that didn’t get too bogged down in minutiae)
- Good overview and sign-poster – I’m now able to make my action plan
- All good and interesting, though I confess I was prepared to be bored!