Video is a must to promote your business
In a visual world where attention spans are short, video is a highly effective marketing tool. Using video will also help you do business 24/7 in the new normal world we live in.
This workshop will help you:
- Discover the dos and don’ts of video marketing
- Choose the right video for each step in your customer’s journey
- Pick up some valuable tips for promoting your videos
What the workshop covers
While video should be an essential part of marketing your business, getting it wrong can actually harm your brand. The good news is you don’t need to be a videographer or a marketing guru to get great results from using video online!
In this workshop we cover:
- How to keep people watching your videos!
- The best type of video content to create for the five key steps in the customer journey
- How to create the impact your business deserves
As part of the workshop, we provide an interactive training environment where you can practice your newly-acquired video marketing skills.
We will provide video marketing examples, but if you have specific video content that you would like to us to look at, please let us know in advance. This will help us plan the session.
You will leave with:
- A working knowledge of proven video marketing principles
- Clarity on what videos work best for each step of your customer journey
- Confidence in creating your own videos
- A new network of other business owners you’ll meet at the workshop
For this workshop the presenters are Catherine Banks from Nepeta Consulting – business and IT consultant – and Dr Dave Bird of Small Biz Digital Media – a professional marketing and digital media expert.
Who should attend?
Any business owner who wants to get more exposure, calls, leads and clients using the proven power of video marketing.
Start: 10.00am, 14th July
Finish: 11.30am, 14th July
The workshop is NOT a webinar. It is interactive and will provide opportunities for discussion. We will send you an invitation to join before the meeting.