Video is a must to promote your business
In a visual world where attention spans are short using video can be an effective marketing tool. If you want to learn more about using video for your business then come along!
This workshop will help you:
- Discover the dos and don’ts of video marketing
- Choose the right video for each step in your customer’s journey
- Master two crucial aspects of video creation that are often forgotten!
- Pick up some valuable tips for promoting your videos
What the workshop covers
While video should be an essential part of marketing your business, getting it wrong can actually harm your brand. The good news is you don’t need to be a videographer or a marketing guru to get great results from using video online!
In this workshop we cover:
- The four key types of video content your prospective customers need to watch in order to know, like and trust your business before becoming buyers.
- Guidance on how to create the impact your business deserves
- How not to put them off with bad video!
As part of the workshop, we provide an interactive training environment where you can practice your newly-acquired video marketing skills. It is a practical session, so please bring a laptop or appropriate tablet.
We will provide video marketing examples, but if you have specific video content that you would like to us to look at, please let us know in advance. This will help us plan the morning.
You will leave with:
- A working knowledge of proven video marketing principles
- Clarity on what videos work best for each step of your customer journey
- Confidence in creating your own videos
- A new network of other business owners you’ll meet at the workshop
For this workshop the presenters are Catherine Banks from Nepeta Consulting – business and IT consultant – and Dr Dave Bird of Small Biz Digital Media – a professional marketing and digital media expert.
Who should attend?
Any business owner who wants to get more exposure, calls, leads and clients using the proven power of video marketing.
Start: 9.30am, 13th May
Finish: 12.30pm, 13th May
About our venue
BLOOM.SPACE is a new business co-working and support centre located in The Grange right in the centre of Great Malvern next to Malvern Theatres. There are plenty of places to park. The cheapest car park to use is the long stay by Malvern Splash. Alternatively, you can park on the street.
Malvern is conveniently situated between Worcester and Hereford, so an ideal location for anyone in the West Midlands.
Refreshments will be provided.