Maximise your online sales
More and more consumers are using the internet for shopping rather than visiting the high street or out of town shopping centre. This means that businesses must look to sell online. In this workshop we show you how to set up your shop in a way that attracts your customers to visit and then buy. We will show you how to set up and organise products to enhance the customer experience and then talk about how to manage the checkout and delivery processes.
Organising your shop
- Learn what information you need to provide for each product in your shop
- See how to make the products attractive to your clients
- Discover how to set your shop to make it easy for customers to buy, and to buy more!
- Using SEO to make your products visible in search engine results
- Learn how to link up payment systems to your website
There will be be plenty of opportunities to discuss your own shop and gather ideas on how to improve it.
Who should attend?
The workshop is suitable for any small business, charity, organisation who has, or wants to have, an online shop and would like to improve its performance.
Start: 10.00am, 30th June
Finish: 11.30am, 30th June
The workshop is NOT a webinar. It is interactive and will provide opportunities for discussion. We will send you an invitation to join before the meeting.