Getting your website found
You want people to find your website, so it needs to do well in the search engine rankings. This masterclass is all about helping you understand how to get good SEO results. There are two parts to this: setting up your web pages correctly and then monitoring the results.
Optimising your web pages for the search engines
- Learn what you need to do on your web page to make it perform well in a search.
- Discover how to use keywords in the right places.
- Understand the key decisions you can make that affect your ranking.
Monitoring SEO with Google Analytics
- Have a tour of Google Analytics and see how it provides you with a wealth of information about the visitors to your website.
- Learn how to understand what the analytics mean.
- Discover how to use this information to improve your website.
There will be be plenty of opportunities to discuss how your own website works and gather ideas on how to improve it.
Who should attend?
The workshop is suitable for anyone who has access to Google Analytics for their website and wishes to understand more about the information available and how it can be used to improve their business.
Open Space Rooms is easily accessible off the Hereford Worcester Road or from Malvern. There is ample free parking on site. Refreshments will be provided.