Getting your website found
You want people to find your website, so it needs to do well in the search engine rankings. This masterclass is all about helping you understand how to get good SEO results. There are three parts to this: setting up your web pages correctly, using social media to drive people to your pages and finally monitoring the results with Google Analytics.
Optimising your web pages for the search engines
- Learn what you need to do on your web page to make it perform well in a search.
- Discover how to use keywords in the right places.
- Understand the key decisions you can make that affect your ranking.
How to use social media to drive traffic to your website
- Many people spend a lot of time on social media, so it important to engage with them and make sure they go on to look at you in more detail on your website
- Learn how to use hastags to attract people to you social media posts
- Understand how to add links to drive potential clients from social media through to your website.
Monitoring SEO with Google Analytics
- Have a tour of Google Analytics and see how it provides you with a wealth of information about the visitors to your website.
- Learn how to understand what the analytics mean.
- Discover how to use this information to improve your website.
There will be be plenty of opportunities to discuss how your own website works and gather ideas on how to improve it.
Who should attend?
The workshop is suitable for anyone who has access to Google Analytics for their website and wishes to understand more about the information available and how it can be used to improve their business.
Start: 9.30am, 30th January
Finish: 12.30pm, 30th January
About our venue
BLOOM.SPACE is a new business co-working and support centre located in The Grange right in the centre of Great Malvern next to Malvern Theatres. There are plenty of places to park. The cheapest car park to use is the long stay by Malvern Splash. Alternatively, you can park on the street.
Malvern is conveniently situated between Worcester and Hereford, so an ideal location for anyone in the West Midlands.
Refreshments will be provided.