Many small businesses use MailChimp to manage their email marketing as it is easy to set up and use. In this MailChimp Masterclass we explore some of the features available that can enhance your email marketing and improve engagement with your readers.
We will cover:
- Setting up templates for great looking emails
- Using groups and segments to target your emails more precisely.
- Keeping legal.
- Using automation to keep your readers informed.
- Using signup forms to extend your reach.
- Integrating with your shop.
For the second part of the morning, we invite you to bring your MailChimp questions:
- Would you like some feedback on your recent campaigns?
- Are you having problems formatting your email?
- Do you want a second opinion on your email strategy?
The Masterclass is a practical session, so please bring a laptop or appropriate tablet. You will need to have access to a MailChimp account, so remember your username and password!
If you have a specific topic you would like to us to cover in the second part, please let us know in advance. This will help us plan the morning.
You will leave with:
- A good understanding of the advanced features of MailChimp
- Knowledge of how to use the feedback in results to improve future emails
- Extra confidence in using MailChimp
- A new network of other business owners you’ll meet at the workshop
The workshop is suitable for:
Anyone who has used MailChimp and knows how to create campaigns and now wants to make better use of the system to make their email marketing more effective.
Start: 9.30am, 28th November
Finish: 12.30pm, 28th November
About our venue
BLOOM.SPACE is a new business co-working and support centre located in The Grange right in the centre of Great Malvern next to Malvern Theatres. There are plenty of places to park. The cheapest car park to use is the long stay by Malvern Splash. Alternatively, you can park on the street.
Malvern is conveniently situated between Worcester and Hereford, so an ideal location for anyone in the West Midlands.
Refreshments will be provided.