Sending emails is essential for many small businesses, charities, clubs and societies. Whether you are using it to communicate with your customers or members or just marketing your business, it’s a good way to keep in touch. MailChimp is a popular, cost-effective platform to use, enabling you to create stylish emails to send to your current and potential customers or members.
In this “Introduction to MailChimp” workshop we cover both the processes of email marketing and sending emails, especially in the light of GDPR:
- Building your mailing list.
- Keeping within the law
- How to keep your readers happy.
- What information do you need to collect and maintain?
Then we move onto MailChimp and show you how to:
- Set up and manage your distribution list.
- Create and send out a campaign.
- Using the MailChimp editor to create your emails.
- Create templates for a consistent brand image.
This is a practical session, so please bring a laptop or suitable tablet with you. You will also require access to a MailChimp account, so please remember to bring your username and password!
We will advise on how to set up test lists and campaigns, so you do not affect any existing lists and content.
Open Space Rooms has plenty of parking and refreshments will be available.