Getting your website found
You might have the most beautiful website in the world but if no one finds it, then you’ve wasted your time and money.
To get your website found, it needs to do well in the search engine rankings. This workshop is all about helping you understand how to get good “Search Engine Optimisation” (SEO) results and climb up the rankings.
There are two parts to this: setting up your web pages correctly and then driving people to your pages from social media and search engines.
Optimising your web pages for the search engines
- Learn what you need to do on your web page to make it perform well in a search.
- Discover how to use keywords in the right places.
- Understand the key decisions you can make that affect your ranking.
How to use social media to drive traffic to your website
- Many people spend a lot of time on social media, so it important to engage with them and make sure they go on to look at you in more detail on your website
- Learn how to use hashtags to attract people to your social media posts
- Understand how to add links to drive potential clients from social media through to your website.
There will be be plenty of opportunities to discuss how your own website works and gather ideas on how to improve it.
Who should attend?
The workshop is suitable for anyone who needs to improve the visibility of their website.
Start: 10.00am, 19th January
Finish: 11.30am, 19th January
The workshop is NOT a webinar. It is interactive and will provide opportunities for discussion. We will send you an invitation to join before the meeting.