Most people in the UK use Google as their search engine, so using their advertising services can potentially bring your brand and products to a large audience. In recent years, the familiar Google Ads (previously known as Adwords) have been joined by Google Shopping, a much more visual way of bringing your product to a wider audience.
While you can be successful with Google Ads by just nominating a few keywords and naming a price, you can also end up spending your budget with no tangible results. In this workshop we go into how the two systems operate, to improve your chances of running a successful campaign.
What the workshop covers
In this workshop we look at Google Ads and Google Shopping in operation and how to improve your chances of running a successful campaign.
You will learn:
- How Google determines which adverts to show and how much to charge. (Although the exact details of their algorithms is secret, general information is available).
- Which tools you need to set up, run and manage your campaigns.
- The mechanics of setting up a campaign.
- The importance of keywords to your campaign and how to select them.
- Why you need a good website to back your campaign – and how to improve it.
Who should attend?
The workshop is suitable for anyone who wants to use Google Ads or Google Shopping.
Start: 9.30am, 19th March
Finish: 12.30pm, 19th March
About our venue
BLOOM.SPACE is a new business co-working and support centre located in The Grange right in the centre of Great Malvern next to Malvern Theatres. There are plenty of places to park. The cheapest car park to use is the long stay by Malvern Splash. Alternatively, you can park on the street.
Malvern is conveniently situated between Worcester and Hereford, so an ideal location for anyone in the West Midlands.
Refreshments will be provided.