Do you use a database to help manage your business? Are you having problems keeping it running efficiently? Would you like a helping hand?
We have a wealth of experience with Access and SQL Server databases and can help you with:
- designing and building new functionality in Access
- moving your data from Access into SQL Server to make your database truly multi-user and quicker
- troubleshooting your existing database
Whether you have a one-off problem or would like help with a larger scale project, please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Using software in the office
We all use software in the office every day: from email on our phones to documents and spreadsheets on our laptops. There are also the online tools we access through a browser. While most software is designed to be “easy to use” and “intuitive”, there are good and bad ways of doing things. Either way the job will get done, the difference lies in how long it takes.
Our 1-to-1 consultancy gives you the opportunity to use our experience to solve your business problem.
- A couple of hours could help you understand how to understand the Google Analytics of your website, and set up a dashboard of reports which will help your business.
- We have spent a morning with a client importing their contact list into Mailchimp with groupings so that sending targeted marketing emails is easy.
- Maybe you need help sorting out that Excel spreadsheet or creating a template for your client reports?
Using a few hours of our time may cost you in the short term, but it will repay itself by saving you time and stress in the months and years to come.
Collaborating and using the cloud
The cloud is invaluable for small business as it gives you enterprise level software for a relatively small subscription. Microsoft Office 365 and Google Workspace (formerly G Suite and Google Apps) are probably the best known, but there are many products out there.
When looking for a collaboration tool, there are three big steps:
- choosing the right product
- configuring it to work for your business
- ensuring everyone uses it consistently
We can help you at each stage: from working out your requirements, shortlisting and selecting products to configuring the application, building processes and training staff. As a third party, we can provide IT expertise to compliment your business knowledge.
Collaboration tools, such as SharePoint need to be set up for your business or they become nothing more than a glorified file store. We have used and configured SharePoint for many years and can help you plan and implement a site that will serve your small business and help you collaborate with your colleagues and other businesses.
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
So, if you need help
Whatever your business or IT issue, we are happy to help you.