Need some advice or help with your business?
There is so much you need to know about when you are running a business – you have to be a jack of all trades and it’s hard work! Whether it’s marketing, planning, administering the business or just using IT effectively, a business owner needs to understand it all. Sometimes it can help to get some objective advice or help from outside your business and that’s where we come in.
We provide both public workshops and one-to-one business consultancy offering you the chance to extend your knowledge and to get some independent help or advice on your business problem.
Attend a Small Business Clinic workshop
Our workshops cover a range of business and IT subjects. They are practical and interactive and a cost-effective way to learn.
1-to-1 focused business advice, training and support
A one-to-one consultancy session might work better for you than a public workshop. In a workshop environment, you have to go at the pace of everyone else and you have to learn about everything. In one-to-one consultancy, you are the centre of attention and we can address your specific problems.
We bring our years of experience in business to guide and assist you. We are also calm and very patient. Whether you just need to talk something over, want some advice or require help with a specific problem, get in touch and see how we can help.
We don’t just tell you what to do but how
Typically consultants will tell you what you need to do and leave it at that. We take it one step further and help you with the how. It might involve just some coaching or advice, but it may well also involve training you. Our aim is always that you are in charge of your business, we’re just there to assist.
How can we help you?
This is a list of some of the areas we cover, but we are happy to help you in others.
- Help you validate your business strategy – are you selling the right thing?
- Improve your marketing efficiency – have you got the right message out there in the right places?
- Sort out your social media strategy – are you using the right platforms for your business and is it effective?
- Set up MailChimp to target the right customers – is your using email marketing productive?
- Get your office running efficiently – can your processes be more streamline?
- Keep your business safe – Are you compliant with GDPR and is your business secure?
A 1-1 session generally last two hours and can be at your premises (it helps to see how you work now) or a mutually convenient location.
If you would like further information or to book a session, please get in touch.
So, if you need help
If you want some help with a business or IT problem, please contact us.